Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eyeshadow base (Primer) makes your eyeshadow last throughout the day.

The key to long lasting and non creasing eyeshadow is a base. There are a lot of products in the market that deliver the same results. Everyone is different and will like different products.

 I have tried the popular too faced shadow insurance. Personally I don't like it. When using this you have to add an extra step to your makeup routine. After you apply the shadow insurance you have to apply a eyeshadow (one that matches your skin tone). Because it is going to make the eyeshadow colors that you want to use easier to blend. Shadow insurance after it dries is a real sticky base and holds shadows well but hard to blend. That's why the extra step of shadow is necessary.


Another eyeshadow base that I have tried and continue to use is the Urban Decay primer potion. I really like this product and it is very easy to work with.

I also like using MAC paint pots. I have a good range of colors that I can use depending on the type of look that I am going for. You can even use them as a eyeshadow alone.


Here is a video of my current paint pot collection.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hQiHtdf0c

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...