Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation

The new on the rise. The well talked about Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation is in my possession! I was on the hunt for a new slightly lighter foundation for the winter. I did my research and watched many many videos on YouTube and decided that the Marc Jacobs foundation will be the one! My first impressions were its definitely not gel consistency but is a gel based foundation. Right away I thought it's almost an exact dupe of my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation the consistency is exact the color is exact. Bobbi Brown in warm beige and Marc Jacobs 44 golden medium. The difference in the two are Marc Jacobs has no SPF and Bobbi Brown has SPF of 15. Marc Jacobs is a very light coverage and I have seen and heard a lot of people say it is build-able but my opinion is no more than two layers. It sets to a semi matte finish so for those that have dry skin this probably would not be a good foundation for you. It would emphasize the dry skin and will look caked on and flaky. If you have dry patches also this would not work. Exfoliate your skin and make sure to moisturize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...