Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tinted Moisturizers

It's that time of year! Extreme heat and high humidity. As the weather changes like most of us so does our makeup routine. From the more heavy foundations to light moisturizers.I have a few moisturizers that works extremely well with the change of weather. The first one that is alway a staple in my kit is the MAC Face and Body foundation in C5. Although it is promoted as a foundation it is definitely a tinted moisturizer in my eyes. This gives you that summer glow and is very light in consistency. Sets very fast so I wouldn't recommend it as a multilayer product. The second one that I use is the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Sand. This is light weight and would recommend on a cool day. Doesn't last as long as I would like. But when in a rush it does the job. The last one that I REALLY like and is new to my kit is the Cargo tinted moisturizer in TM-02 Nude. After 2-3 uses of this product I fell in love. : ) This is basically the MAC face and body and the Laura Mercier combined. Has the consistency of the Laura Mericer and staying power of the MAC. Highly recommend this product for summer time use. With this 90 degree weather in NYC. It has not budged. Definitely a staple to my collection now.

1 comment:

  1. Which is your fav?
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...