Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GRAFTOBIAN CORRECTOR & FOUNDATION PALETTES

This palette is a must have in my kit. It is creamy, smooth and easy to blend. This is very close if not identical to the makeup forever concealer/corrector palette. The difference I feel is that the graftobian palette is easier to work with. And let me not for get THE PRICE! Their prices are amazing for the products that they have. I definite
Recommend this product to all makeup artist or even if it is for personal use.....very well worth the money : )

Another fantastic product from Graftobian is their HD glamour creme SUPER PALETTES. These palettes contain 18 shades of foundation. Although the square might look small you do not need a lot of product at all. A very LITTLE goes a LONG way : ) This is the first brand that I have invested in for my kit and I am 100% happy with my decision. They are cream foundations that have no SPF so it is EXCELLENT for pictures. The color ranges are fantastic and even of a color is a little bit off you can add another color to get it perfect.

Everyone that I have used this product on so far have not complained about any break outs and were very happy with it. This is a very good investment for makeup artist and freelance MUA.


I hope this was helpful : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...