Monday, September 12, 2011

SEPTEMBER BIRCHBOX

I have been signed up to Birchbox for a while now but never actually place the order to get the monthly samples until a friend if mine sent me an invitation to join and reminded me I am already signed up. So I placed my order and received my first BIRCHBOX this month : ) I have always seen the birchbox YouTube vids and they are all pretty much a hit or miss with the absolutely amazing stuff or your norm "ok I'll use it" stuff. For my first birchbox I'm ahhhhhh lol. Here is what was in it.

Incoco nail polish appliqué 10 strips.
The original comes with 16 and is $7.99-$10.99

Joure lip enhancer that is to hydrate, plump and condition (which I have been wearing for the past 20 minutes and don't feel no plumping action going on!) lol it does feel hydrating and conditioning. The sample is 0.07oz the normal size is 0.33oz and is $14

LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum I am very sensitive to certain smells in perfumes and not a fan of this : ( sample size doesn't say on jar but it is a regular sample perfume size. The normal is 3.4 fl Oz and retails for $60

Pangea Organics facial cream for normal to combination skin. I am looking forward to trying this out the sample is half of the full size which is 1 Oz and the full size is 2fl and retails $36

The surprise gift is a brichbox FRIENDSHIP bracelet. It says wear it and show your PRIDE! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...