Monday, October 21, 2013

Foundation Primers

I have currently been looking for foundation primers. One that I always go back to is the smash box photo finish primer. Which is a staple in my collection. I have also tried the Mary Kay foundation primer gel. Do not like it AT ALL! The formula is not right to be used as a primer I think. It's texture is nice when it first comes out the tube but when actually worked into the skin it almost is to watery. And doesn't dry. So Mary Kay primer is a no go for me. I did find something that is VERY close to the smash box primer and it is by revlon. The revlon beyond natural smoothing primer. It is a little bit thinner than the smash box but it is very very close. Definitely recommend this as a drugstore dupe for smash box photo finish primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...