Tuesday, October 8, 2013

URBAN DECAY VICE PALETTE 2

Urban Decay Vice palette 2!
I am extremely happy with how Urban Decay continues to progress with improvements with their products. Especially with palettes. I am beyond pleased with the vice palette 2. I have the first vice palette and I think that the eyeshadows are gorgeous and I love the texture and pay off of the colors. If you do own Urban Decay palettes right away when you see shimmery or glittery eyeshadow you might think they are chunky or chalky. When I saw the shimmers that is what I was expecting. But to my surprise that was not the case and very happy that is was smooth and not chalky. Love this palette! Definitely recommend for the makeup lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...