Thursday, October 17, 2013

Proactive Solution

It has been a little over a month now that I have been using proactive and just received my second shipment. I started using proactive for small problem areas on my face that are only certain times of the month. Or spot treatment any other time. It is recommend to use twice a day but that is too much for me since I do not have severe acne. I actually use the whole treatment every other day. I use in the morning cleanser and toner everyday. And every other day I use the repair treatment. I actually really really love the toner. After toner I apply my moisturizer and then my makeup. The renewing cleanser has a texture almost like dark angles from LUSH but in a liquid form. Repairing treatment is a product that definitely works for me but over use will dry out your skin. My secret is to use it on the T zone if you have oily skin. It absorbs excess oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...